Monday, December 9, 2019 / by Brian Khatambakhsh
Real Estate News Affecting Your Home's Value
- Happy Holidays!
- Staging Your Home Makes a Difference!
- Free Community Appreciation Events
- Mortgage - Why Use a Mortgage Broker?
- Real Estate Market Stats
- RENTERS - Don't Waste Another Cent on Rent!
- Your Referrals Help Change Lives!
4 BIG REASONS to Sell Your Home with Brian
Brian SOLD for 1.6% more than an average agent's. On a $1 million home, that's $16,000 more in your pocket!
Brian's SOLD in 14 days. Almost twice as fast as an average agent!
Brian SOLD 96% of homes he listed, where an average agent only sold 51% of their listings.
Brian has over 487 Buyers in his database looking for a home in the area!
We’ve been told not to judge a book by its cover, but first impressions usually impact our decision-making, whether we care to admit it or not. Therefore, a well-staged home typically has a better chance of selling at a higher price than one that hasn’t been staged.
FASTER SALE, HIGHER PRICE
When potential buyers can see themselves living in your home, they will be motivated to make a reasonable offer.
THE 'WOW' FACTOR
Homes look their best when they are staged. They are also depersonalized, which is important because buyers don’t want to feel like they’re purchasing somebody else’s home. They want it to feel as though it’s theirs.
When potential buyers walk into a home, they’re visualizing themselves living in the space.
A POSITIVE FIRST IMPRESSION
First impressions are incredibly important. A bad smell, a crooked frame or a bit of dirt on the floor can be the difference between whether or not you get an offer.
Great books deserve stunning covers; great homes deserve to be staged.
Thinking about selling? Call Brian at 647-848-2652 and he'll walk you through what you need to know and do to prepare your home for sale.
"Building Wealth by Investing in Real Estate" Seminar
Missed this seminar? no worries, we're planning more sessions in 2020. In the meantime, you can call Brian at 647-848-2652 to discuss your specific situation/questions about real estate.
To stay updated with our upcoming events, visit our events page often or follow us on social media.
When it comes to getting or renewing a mortgage, most people think of asking their bank for options, but this trend has been changing. In 2017, CMHC’s Mortgage Consumer Survey found that the industry market share for mortgage renewers using a mortgage broker grew from 26% to 35%. The broker share of refinances was at 40%, the share of recent buyers at 44%, and the share of first-time buyers at 55%.
Here are some of the reasons you should consider working with a mortgage broker:
- Mortgage brokers have access to 30+ lenders with a range of mortgage products and rates that your bank cannot always offer. By having access to various lending institutions, mortgage brokers can finance difficult deals and find solutions where banks say no.
- A mortgage broker works for you and not the bank, a broker will shop amongst different lenders and find the best product and rate that suits your needs. Meanwhile, a banker works for the bank and your options are limited to the products available at that bank.
- It is much easier to get in touch with a mortgage broker than a banker. If you are dealing with a bank, you have to work around their work schedule, while a mortgage broker works around your schedule. By hiring a mortgage broker, you can have your mortgage done from the comfort of your home at your own schedule.
- Most homeowners accept renewal rates offered by their banks, assuming that best rate has been offered to them. A mortgage broker will shop around and find you the best promotion available and switch your mortgage at no cost, saving you thousands of dollars over the term.
If you are looking for an experienced broker to help you with your mortgage needs, call me Today at 647-638-6358
Need Answers to your Mortgage/Financing Questions? Call me today 647-638-6358
As you know, I love making Guarantees! Like my Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee: Love the home, or I'll buy it back! Or my Seller Guarantee: Your Home Sold or I'll Buy it! And I Guarantee that a portion of our income on every home sale WILL go toward helping our community! For the past couple of years, my team has partnered with The Dam Youth Drop-in Center in Mississauga (www.thedam.org) and have raised/donated over $6,700. This not-for-profit organization provides a safe, supportive place for local youth & through building relationships & mentorship help them stay on the right track, be successful & become contributing members of our society. Our goal this year is to reach $10,000 in donation amount!
In July 2019, we also decided to join the fight against hunger in partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank. Did you know that 15% of Mississauga residents visit food bank annually? That's over 100,000 people!
Mississauga Food Bank is operated mainly on donations and the need for donations are increasing every year as the cost of living is on the rise and every year there is an increase in the number of people relying on the food bank, especially children and seniors. Good news is that through partnership with several businesses they are able to provide food for two meals for every $1! Our goal this year is to help them provide 10,000 meals!
visit www.ReferToBrian.com or Call 647-848-2652